Futuristic cityscapes and timeless beach scenes make summer in Valencia an experience that will delight young urbanites and nature lovers alike. Great food and sunny skies unite campers from all different backgrounds.
- 2020 Dates
1-week session: June 28-July 4
2-week sessions: July 5-18, July 19-August 1, August 2-15, August 16-29
- Ages: 12 to 17
- 40% international students, 60% Spanish students
- 24-hour supervision
- Programs: Residence camp, homestay program, day camp, or classes only
- Capacity: 250 students
Our camp is ideally located in the heart of the University of Valencia in the famous Colegio Mayor Galileo Galilei. The neighborhood is full of university students, creating the perfect atmosphere to explore Spanish culture, make local and international friends, and have a great time!
Valencia is an idyllic city located on the gorgeous Mediterranean Sea, known for its youthful energy, fresh seafood and paella, pristine beaches, and fun water sports. The campus is located just 10 minutes from the beach and 10 minutes from Valencia’s historic center.
- 10 minutes from the beach
- Game room, TV room, IT lab, solarium, music room
- Facilities for playing soccer and sailing at the port
- Bright and spacious rooms with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay
Students stay in triple rooms.
Each room has air conditioning and a private bathroom.