Our campers enjoy fun and exciting ways to learn and grow as they soak up a new language. Sharing experiences with friends from different cultures makes for an unforgettable summer.
- Dates: July 3 - August 27
- Ages: 5 to 18
- 40% international students, 60% Spanish students
- 24-hour supervision
- Programs: Residence camp, day camp, or classes only
- Capacity: 200 students
Elviria is an idyllic camp designed exclusively for our youngest campers. Its prime location on the outskirts of Marbella allows children to enjoy fresh air and beach days in a safe environment especially adapted for them.
The camp is located in the famous official German High School of Marbella, in one of the nicest residential areas in the region, complete with panoramic views over Marbella. The school campus is large and the facilities are modern, spacious, and comfortable, a perfect place to spent the summer. Our wonderful staff at Elviria is great with kids and has vast experience working with young children.
- School surrounded by gardens
- Nearby beaches
- Auditorium, study room, common areas
- Tennis courts, swimming pool, sports center, soccer field, volleyball, track and field, basketball and handball courts
- First-class facilities for playing soccer, tennis, and paddle tennis, with golf and horseback riding facilities close to the campus
Students are grouped by age and gender.
All rooms are shared: 4-6 people for older campers and 6-12 people for the little ones.