Salty sea breezes, top sports facilities, and creative outlets like modern dance, theater, and yoga help our campers to channel their strengths and let off steam. Students unplug from the everyday and connect with a new international group of friends.
- Dates: June 23 - August 10
- Ages: 12 to 18
- 40% international students, 60% Spanish students
- 24-hour supervision
- Programs: Residence camp, homestay program, day camp, or classes only
- Capacity: 170 students
Our camp is in the most renowned boarding school in Malaga, Miguel de Unamuno. Ideally located in a privileged residential neighborhood, it offers great classrooms and sports facilities for track and field as well as paddle tennis, complete with a pool and all kinds of additional sports fields and courts(soccer, basketball, etc.).
If you want a summer camp in a quintessential Spanish seaside town, Malaga is a great option. The Mediterranean Sea is just a 20-minute walk from our summer camp, where students love to soak up the Andalusian sun. As always, our enthusiastic staff is highly trained and qualified to provide the best summer camp imaginable!
- Bright and spacious rooms in one of Spain’s top boarding schools
- A natural environment conducive to learning and adventure
- A nearby beach
- Game room, computer room, TV room, common areas
- Gym, soccer field, swimming pool, obstacle course, paddle tennis courts, basketball courts
Share a comfortable double or triple room with air conditioning.
Each room has a private bathroom.