Travel Back in Time
The modern world fades away as students enjoy summer in a city where they can step through the centuries. Campers build their cultural intelligence as they cross over the language barrier.
- Dates: July 3 - 30
- Ages: 5 to 18
- 40% international students, 60% Spanish students
- 24-hour supervision
- Programs: Residence camp, homestay program, day camp, or classes only
- Capacity: 150 students
What better place is there to learn, enjoy, and explore Spanish culture than in a city with one of the oldest universities in the world, founded in the early 1200s? Our campus in Salamanca is located in the Colegio Calasanz, one of the most prestigious schools in the city, in the heart of the historic center.
The campus is a beautiful example of nineteenth-century Salamancan architecture, with a majestic cloister that can be admired from the glassed-in galleries. It has well-equipped sports facilities where you can play soccer, basketball, handball, volleyball, roller hockey, and much more, as well as access to a nearby pool. Thus, our campers will be able to combine their language learning with sports and activities, and in passing discover all the reasons why Salamanca has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Spectacular facilities with plenty of large, open spaces
- Extensive green areas for walking, relaxing, and playing sports
- Classrooms, conference rooms, game room, gym, residential area and film room
- Soccer fields, basketball, handball, and volleyball courts, indoor courtyard
- Facilities for tennis and paddle tennis and horseback riding nearby
Students stay in single or double rooms.