Exclusively for young adults, our camp in the heart of Marbella presents campers with new challenges and opportunities as they learn to form part of an international community. Students return home with a greater multicultural awareness and an expanded worldview.
- Dates: June 30 - July 27
- Ages: 14 to 18
- 40% international students, 60% Spanish students
- 24-hour supervision
- Programs: Residence camp, homestay program, day camp, or classes only
- Capacity: 180 students
The first of our three summer camps in Marbella, Marbella Centro, is a great option for teens. It was specifically designed to give students 14 to 18 years old more independence and easy access to explore the city. It includes beautiful green areas that create a relaxed environment perfect for learning.
The camp is just a 15-minute walk from the sparkling Mediterranean Sea and only a 5-minute walk from the city’s lovely historic quarter. Its ideal location is perfect for students to experience Andalusian culture and gives them the opportunity to learn Spanish around the clock. Our excellent facilities include a big pool and many multi-use sports fields and courts.
- Modern facilities with all of the amenities, surrounded by nature
- Common areas, TV and video room, conference room
- In the heart of Marbella, near the beach
- Pool, multi-sport fields, tennis courts
- First-class facilities for playing soccer, tennis, paddle tennis, with golf and horseback riding facilities, swimming pool
Stay in a triple or quadruple rooms with air conditioning.
All rooms have a private bathroom.