Summer Camp Sports
The best time for youngsters to improve and develop their athletic skills is the summer! In our Summer Camps in Spain, we offer 2 types of summer camp sports:
- Afternoon sports open to all campers
- "optional sports" that students may book in advance if they have a special interest in working on athletic skills in a specific field
The daily afternoon summer camp sports include those below and much more...
Optional Sports Camp
Students may choose to focus extra time on any of the following sports. Availability depends on the camp you choose. Click on the links for more information:
- Due to scheduling conflicts, students who enroll in our optional sports programs may not always be able to participate in all of the other camp activities.
- Each camp offers a different set of options, and some camps have no option sports programs.
- Spaces for these optional sports are limited, so we encourage parents to register their child as soon as possible if interested.
- Campers may only take 1 optional sport per two-week camp period
- Once the student’s program has started it is not possible to cancel the optional sport