Campers go for the gold as they learn what multicultural teamwork is all about. Our most international camp brings students together in inspiring settings like the Olympic Canal, where even the shyest landlubbers will enjoy getting their feet wet. Budding water sport aficionados can try out sailing, windsurfing, standup paddleboarding, and more.
- Dates: July 3 - August 27
- Ages: 5 to 18
- 80% international students, 20% Spanish students
- 24-hour supervision
- Programs: Residence camp, day camp, or classes only
- Capacity: 180 students
The camp is located just a few minutes from the heart of Barcelona, in Castelldefels, which offers more than 5 kilometers of fine-sand beaches. It lies right on the coast, between the Mediterranean Sea and the landscapes of Garraf Natural Park.
Castelldefels, the best beach in Barcelona, is recognized as a Sports Tourism Destination by the Catalan Tourism Agency, making it an ideal place to live if you are a lover of outdoor activities. The student residence is located within the UPC university in the metropolitan area of Barcelona and is very well connected: 10 minutes by car from the airport, 15 minutes by train or car from the center of Barcelona, and 10 minutes from the beach by foot.
- A modern building on a university campus surrounded by green areas near the beach
- Located in a natural environment ideal for sports and activities on the university campus
- Terrace with access to gardens
- Next to the Olympic Canal to do water activities
- Spacious and bright single or double rooms with all the comforts, air conditioning, and private bathroom
Choose a single or double room. All rooms are exterior with air conditioning and private bathroom.
The residence is located in the heart of the UPC university campus, next to the beach.