Optional summer sailing program: 12 hours / two-week session
For students who want to learn and practice their skills at the water sport of sailing, they can participate in the optional sailing program in Valencia. They will be taught and supervised by professional instructors.
Water babies who cannot keep away from the ocean should consider the sailing sports camp whereby they will have nearly double as long as those on the optional sailing program to enjoy the Mediterranean Sea.
Summer Camps with Sailing
Signing up for Sailing
- Due to scheduling conflicts, students who enroll in summer camp sailing may not always be able to participate in all of the other camp activities
- Sailing program spaces are limited, so we encourage parents to register their child as soon as possible to reserve a spot
- You must book and pay for summer water sports camp at least two weeks before the student’s arrival
- Campers can only take 1 optional sport per two-week camp period
- In case of inclement weather in Valencia, sailing classes may be substituted with alternative activities to be directed by our sailing and beach monitors. No refunds will be granted for cancellations due to inclement weather
- Once the student’s sailing program has commenced, cancellations are not permitted