Leaders of Tomorrow
Our camp in Spain's vibrant capital city encourages students to prepare for their global future. With classes like robotics, creativity, debate, and entrepreneurship, campers have the opportunity to cultivate new skills while also enjoying sports and the great outdoors.
- Dates: July 3 - July 30
- Ages: 5 to 18
- 40% international students, 60% Spanish students
- 24-hour supervision
- Programs: Residence camp, day camp, or classes only
- Capacity: 180 students
The multicultural energy of Madrid and its location in the center of Spain are enough reasons to choose it as the perfect setting for a unique summer experience. If you add the modern facilities of the prestigious Francisco de Vitoria University, it would be difficult to find a more well-rounded destination. Our campers have a great time on the tennis, paddle tennis, and basketball courts; soccer fields; and in the pool. They can even play beach volleyball.
The atmosphere of an international university campus just 15 minutes from the Madrid city center and our enthusiastic staff work together to create a really fun environment where campers experience personal growth, learn other languages, interact with other cultures, and explore the world around them, starting with Madrid.
- American-style campus, surrounded by gardens
- Sports fields, swimming pool in the vicinity, tennis and paddle tennis courts, soccer fields, gym
- Common areas, TV room, computer room
- Nearby horseback riding facilities
- Bright and spacious single and double rooms with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay
Stay in a comfortable single or shared double room with air conditioning.
Every room has a private bathroom.