A window into Modernism
Specially designed for campers looking for an urban and beachside experience in the heart of Barcelona, one of the most cultural and vibrant cities in the Mediterranean
- Dates: June 30th to August 31st
- Age group: 14 to 18 years old
- 60% international students and 40% Spanish students
- 24-hour supervision.
- Programs: residential camp, day camp, or language course only.
- Capacity: 105 students
Its privileged location in the heart of the city, in the famous district of Gracia, just steps away from important streets such as Passeig de Gracia and Diagonal, allows students to explore the most attractive corners of the city of Barcelona walking and spend an unforgettable summer with a large number of international students.
This camp is perfect for campers between 14 and 18 years old who want to spend a summer enjoying the cosmopolitan spirit of the city of Barcelona. In addition to being by the sea, our campers will enjoy an unbeatable location in the center of the city, so that they can get to know it in depth and visit its most attractive and emblematic places by foot.
- Modern building in the city center, next to Passeig de Gràcia y Diagonal.
- Modern and spacious rooms with private bathroom and all the necessary amenities for the camper.
- Wi-Fi throughout the campus
- Outdoor Gym, solarium, game room, and cinema room
Single and double rooms. All rooms have private bathrooms.