Summer Camp Horseback Riding
Optional summer horseback riding program: 10 lessons/ two-week session
Available for beginners only.
Riding classes are normally organized into 45-minute lessons with a total of 6 lessons (4.5 lessons) per week. Depending on their level, students are taught various riding techniques such as mounting, galloping, trotting and other skills.
Summer Camps with Horseback Riding
- Madrid Summer Camp
- Marbella Albergue-Centro Summer Camp
- Marbella Alborán-Las Chapas Summer Camp
- Marbella Alemán-Elviria Summer Camp
- Salamanca Summer Camp
Signing up for Horseback Riding
- Due to scheduling conflicts, students who enroll in summer camp horseback riding may not always be able to participate in all of the other camp activities.
- Horseback riding program spaces are limited, so we encourage parents to register their child as soon as possible to reserve a spot
- You must book and pay for horseback riding at least two weeks before the student’s arrival
- Campers can only take 1 optional sport per two-week camp period
- Once the student’s horseback riding program has started, cancellations are not permitted