- How can I register my child for summer camp?
- How can I pay?
- How far in advance must I pay?
- What happens if I change my mind? Will I receive a full refund?
The fastest and easiest way is to complete the booking process is on our website. Click on the following link to go there: Summer Camps Booking
You can also download and print the PDF application form:
If you would like to receive an application form by e-mail, please ask at:
The completed application form should be sent by:
- fax (+34 91 594 51 59)
- or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also send us en e-mail to email@example.com indicating all personal details (name, age, sex, contact details), the course and accommodation details (starting date, type, location, special requests). Reservations will be confirmed within 24-48 hours of receipt.
At the moment of registration you will be required a deposit of 150 euros to confirm your booking, payable either by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) - indicating the card details in your application form - or by bank transfer. If you choose to pay by bank transfer please send us a copy of bank proof by fax. (Scroll down to see "How can I pay?" for bank transfer details).
We accept two different methods of payment:
- Bank transfer (please send us copy by fax) to our account:
BANK ACCOUNT Euros Bank Name: SABADELL Swift Code: BSABESBBXXX Account Name - BIC: IDEAL EDUCATION GROUP, S.L. IBAN Number ES26-0081-0298-4800-0121-4223 Account Number: 0081-0298-4800-0121-4223
- Credit card: we accept payments by Visa or MasterCard but not American Express. To make the payment please send us a fax to +34915945159 with the following information:
- credit card number
- expiration date
- amount authorized to charge
- the name of the student
- the name and passport number of credit card’s holder
- the signature of card’s holder
We accept last minute registrations, but it’s better to register 2 or more weeks in advance. The sooner you register, the greater the guarantee/possibility that the summer camp of your choice will have available spots.
The full course payment is due at least 3 weeks before arrival.
The 150€ deposit will not be returned for any cancellations made. No refund will be given 2 weeks before arrival or once the program has started. 50% of the course fee will be charged for cancellations made from 2 to 4 weeks before arrival.