- How can I register my child for summer camp?
- How can I pay?
- How far in advance do I need to pay?
- What happens if I change my mind? Will I receive a full refund?
The fastest and easiest way is to complete the booking process is on our website. Click on the following link to go there: Summer Camps Booking
You can also download and print the PDF application form:
If you would like to receive an application form by email, please write to us at
The completed application form should be sent by:
- by email to email@example.com
You can also write to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating all personal details (name, age, sex, contact details), the course and accommodation details (starting date, type, location, special requests). Reservations will be confirmed within 24-48 hours of receipt.
At the moment of registration you will be required a deposit of 250€ to confirm your booking, payable either by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) - indicating the card details in your application form - or by bank transfer. If you choose to pay by bank transfer please send us a copy of bank proof by fax.
We accept two different methods of payment:
- Bank transfer (please send us copy) to our account.
- Credit card: we accept payments by Visa or MasterCard, but not American Express.
- See application form for more details on making your payment.
We accept last minute registrations, but it’s better to register 4 or more weeks in advance. The sooner you register, the greater the guarantee/possibility that the summer camp of your choice will have available spots.
The full payment is due at least 4 weeks before arrival, or at the time of booking for last minute registrations.
The 250€ deposit will not be returned for any cancellations made. See the general conditions on the application form for details on our cancellation policy.