FAQ: Student Scholarships and Grants

Prices & Brochures
FAQ about Student Scholarships

Let us help you

Everything you need to know about scholarships and grants that can help you study at Enforex.

Is Enforex subsidized by CSN (Centrala Studiestodsnamnden)?

Of course it is! Enforex is proud to be a center that has one of the highest percentages of students subsidized by CSN. This scholarship is for those who meet the requirements for the right to financial aid for studies in Sweden. More information can be found on their website.

Applying for scholarships and loans is easy: just call CSN and ask them to send to you the forms by mail. The number is: 0771-276 000. One of these forms (5509W) is a reservation confirmation that we will send you as soon as we confirm your registration (with a deposit of just 250 Euros).

CSN usually takes about three weeks to process the application from the time they receive it. That’s why it’s advisable to register at least five weeks before the start date of your course. This is the only way to assure you will receive the funds in your account two weeks before classes begin (which is when you must have the rest of the course fee paid).

Can I apply for a Bildungsurlaub scholarship? (Applicable to German students)

Of course! All Enforex schools are recognized by the German government in specific states and qualify for the Bildungsurlaub scholarship, although this may not be the case for partner schools.

Our Spanish courses are recognized by the following federal states:

Hamburg, Schleswig-Holstein, Bremen, Brandenburg, Sachsen-Anhalt, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Rheinland-Pfalz, Saarland, Berlin, Niedersachsen and Hessen.

The courses recognized in our schools in Spain are the intensive courses of 25 lessons per week plus five extra grammar classes. For Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Niedersachsen and Hessen, students will have to add extra classes to the above mentioned courses to meet the requirements.

In each region there are different regulations. As such, the request of the recognition by some federal states must be carried out by the student in some cases, and in others at least three months in advance of the start date of the course.

Learn more and register for a course with no commitment

20 types of Spanish programs for all ages, with accommodation & excellent services.

Chat with us