Group Classes or Private Lessons?
This is one the most important questions you will ask yourself when the time comes to reserve your Spanish course. Is it better to take a class with other students or is it better with a private teacher? The reality is that neither one is better than the other. What matters is which method is better for you and your preferences.
We would recommend a private teacher in the following cases:
- You need to learn in a very short period of time.
- You have a good level of Spanish but you want to master a specific area.
- You want to be assured that the teaching methodology is completely adapted to your needs.
- You want to learn at your pace.
And on the other hand, why would it be better to study in a group?
- You prefer to learn Spanish interacting with classmates.
- You want to learn not only from the teacher, but also from the people around you.
- You believe that learning a language is better accomplished as a team. - Fellow classmates will ask questions or raise doubts about something that you hadn't thought about.
We are aware that these factors exist and influence your decision making process, that is why we offer programs that give you the option to decide between one method and the other. Our courses are designed to be effective, dynamic and fun whichever way you choose. Likewise, our teachers are able to help you obtain the best results whether you are in a group or working one on one. So, do not worry about a thing and choose the course that best fits your needs. We will adapt ourselves to your circumstances no matter what they are.