Costa Rica Cultural Activities
Cultural activities take place in the library 2-3 times per week, and once a month we invite you to celebrate "cultural week" with special events. Some activities are free, but the average price for an afternoon excursion is $30.
The most common activities are:
- Latin dance classes (salsa, merengue, and cumbia)
- Trips to local beaches
- Literature or handicrafts workshops
Costa Rica Excursions
Our Spanish schools in Flamingo Beach and Santo Domingo de Heredia, Costa Rica offer excursions on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and weekends.
Weekend excursions may cost between $145 and $185.
- Sunset Cruise
- Horseback riding
- Kayaking / snorkeling
- Volcanoes: Rincón de la Vieja, Arenal, Poás, Irazu
- Visit to Manuel Antonio National Parks: Manuel Antonio, Tortuguero, Monkey Park.
- Jungle boat trip on the Sarapiquí River
- Waterfall rappelling
- White water rafting