Work as a volunteer in Latin America and make your Enforex experience even more memorable! Take your new Spanish language skills out of the classroom and into the real world with valuable hands-on experience. Not only will it be personally rewarding for you, but you’ll also be contributing to the local community.
|Lessons per week||You can choose to add the Intensive 20 or Intensive 25 Spanish course|
|Duration||May vary by destination|
WHO TAKES THIS COURSE?
Our volunteering opportunities are designed for anyone who would like to learn Spanish and lend a helping hand in the places that need it the most. If you want to make a difference and have a positive impact on your destination while enjoying an immersive linguistic experience with native Spanish speakers, this is the perfect way for you to apply everything you’ve learned in your language classes.
Volunteering ensures you make the most of all the opportunities to practice your Spanish that will arise as you work together with a Latin American community. It's the perfect way to improve your communication skills and learn practical vocabulary every day. You’ll have the chance to discover a side of reality that’s often overlooked, leading to personal growth. Help take care of exotic birds and return them to their natural habitat, play with dogs and cats in an animal shelter, build a relationship with underprivileged children, or spend time with the elderly and listen to their stories. Choose Enforex for a unique way to learn Spanish and see life from a different perspective.
- Santo Domingo de HerediaThe tucan is one of Costa Rica's most emblematic birds, and now you have the chance to learn more about them first hand. The rescue ranch cares for injured birds before returning them to their natural habitat: you'll be preparing the animals' food, pitching in with the cleaning, and taking care of nature.
- QuitoTeach English to children from disadvantaged backgrounds. With this experience, you'll get to practice your Spanish, learn how to use the center's teaching methodology, and provide a very important service to children and teens — their futures will be brighter thanks to you.
- Playa del CarmenHelp abandoned cats and dogs by pitching in at an animal shelter: cleaning the facilities, feeding the animals, and taking the dogs on walks will all be part of your daily routine. If you love being surrounded by furry friends, you'll also get to play with the dogs outside in the center's patio area.
- OaxacaDo you like to spend time with the elderly, listen to their stories, and participate in activities designed to improve their health? Or perhaps you prefer to work with underprivileged children, helping them with their homework and teaching them life skills. We work with three centers, and each of them is unique — feel free to ask us for more information!
2017 Prices and Practical Information
- Alicante, Barcelona, Granada, Madrid, Málaga, Marbella, Salamanca, Sevilla, Granada, Valencia, Tenerife*
Duration Intensive - 20 classes 1-4 weeks € 169 +5 weeks € 159 +12 weeks € 149 +32 weeks € 139
Add specialized coures to your intensive program
Courses Price per week +5 Group classes 50€ +5 DELE preparation classes € 85 + 1 Private class € 40 +5 Private classes € 180 +10 Private classes 320€ +1 Online private class 18€ + 5 Clases privadas online € 80 +10 Online private classes € 150 + 5 clases de español con visita turística € 50 + Internship (minimum of 8 weeks) € 695 + Visit traditional Spanish celebrations € 120
Duration From 1 week Classes Maximum 10 students Start dates Any Monday, all year round Level All Levels Age Range Minimum 14 years old (17 in Tenerife) Minutes per lesson 55
* A surcharge of € 40 per week will be applied at our Tenerife location.