Visit Sucre During...
Between the months of April and November, not only is the weather in Sucre great but there's also a pretty jam-packed cultural agenda as Sucre celebrates its festival season:
- May: Celebration of the anniversary of the city's founding.
- June: Festival of Saint John.
- July: Festival of the Virgen del Carmen.
- August: Celebration of the anniversary of national independence.
- September: Festival of the Virgen de Guadalupe.
More About Sucre
- Sucre Guide Intro
- Sucre Attractions & Highlights
- What to do in Sucre
- Sucre Travel Information
- Sucre Facts