Learn Spanish in Santo Domingo
Our Spanish school in Santo Domingo organizes excursions with local students such as hiking, cultural visits, tennis, dancing and more. Feeling insecure about your dance moves? No need to worry – you can enjoy salsa and meringue classes right in the comfort of school with your new international friends.
- Minimum age: 16 (with letter of permission from parents or guardians).
- Partner school
- Set right in front of the island’s largest university
- The school is surrounded by bustling student activity and cafes. This prime placement makes it easy to get to know native Dominicans and practice your Spanish inside and outside of school.
- A10 minute bus ride to the city's historic Colonial Quarter where museums, theaters and restaurants abound.
- A garden and terraces where students meet to socialize
- 3 outdoor classes
- 2 indoor classes with ceiling fans
- Access to the university library across the street