Learn Spanish in Santo Domingo
Our Spanish school in Santo Domingo organizes fun activities and excursions with local students, such as hiking, cultural visits, tennis, dancing, and more. Feeling insecure about your dance moves? No need to worry – you can enjoy salsa and meringue classes right in the comfort of our school with your new international friends.
- Minimum age: 16
- Partner school
- Located right in front of the island’s largest university
- The school is surrounded by bustling student activity and cafés. This ideal setting makes it easy to get to know native Dominicans and practice your Spanish inside and outside of school.
- A 10-minute bus ride to the city's historic Colonial Quarter where museums, theaters, and restaurants abound.
- A garden and terraces where students meet to socialize
- 3 outdoor classrooms
- 2 indoor classrooms with ceiling fans
- Access to the university library across the street