The Importance of Learning Spanish Early in Life
The earlier you start learning Spanish, the better! We encourage students as young as 5 years old to come discover Spain and take a Spanish immersion course with Enforex. If you want your children to live a cultural and linguistic experience with other students their same age, our Spanish courses for kids and teens are the best option. They will have a unique opportunity to expand their cultural horizons and get on the road to becoming bilingual.
In our attempt to inspire youngsters' souls to create new ideas, we have crafted two programs that meet the needs of every child and teen. Have a look at our all-inclusive, fully-supervised Spanish Courses for kids and teens in Spain.
|Spanish Immersion Summer Camps||5 - 18 years old||June, July, August|
|Junior Program||14 - 18 years old||January, June, July, August|
Two Ways to Learn Spanish as a Youngster
Spanish for Kids: Language Immersion Summer Camps
Our summer camps are a cultural melting pot where 60% of our campers are Spanish and the other 40% represent over 80 different nationalities. Campers combine language learning with cultural immersion to create memorable summer experiences they will not easily forget. Our 8 camps are in the best facilities in six top destinations in Spain:
Spanish for Teens: Junior Program
Our Junior Program brings young people together from all over the world in an all-inclusive formula (course + accommodation) with supervision during the classes and cultural activities. Students can stay with host families in a homestay or in our residences in six cities with full board: