- How will I know the address of my accommodation?
- Where should I go upon arrival?
- What are the starting dates?
- What is the first day of school like?
About 2 weeks before arrival - only when full payment has been received - we will send you the confirmation and address of your accommodation.
If you have booked an accommodation with us, then you will receive instructions for your arrival day along with your confirmation (where to go, how to get the keys, etc.). You will also receive the emergency phone number in case there is any problem upon your arrival. If you are taking only a course with us then you should go directly to the school on Monday at 8:30AM for the level test.
- General Enforex 24h Emergency Phone: + 34 636 450 998
- Each city also has its own emergency number that will be given to the student before arrival.
You can start general Spanish courses any Monday during the whole year, no matter what level you have.
Some courses start only on certain Mondays. Please confirm the starting dates for DELE Exam Preparation Course, Spanish Teacher Training, Business Spanish course, Internship, Christmas Program and others.
On your first day of class, you should go to the Enforex School at 8:30AM. You will receive overall orientation information (about the school, the city, etc.). Every student except for very beginners will take an oral and written placement test, in order to be placed in the most suitable class.