Force of Nature
Spending time in the great outdoors is a transformative experience for any young person growing up in the modern world. Our camp provides endless opportunities to energize both body and mind, with activities ranging from from horseback riding, and golf to theater, and yoga.
- Dates: July 4 - 31
- Ages: 14 to 18
- 40% international students, 60% Spanish students
- 24-hour supervision
- Programs: Residence camp, day camp, or classes only
- Capacity: 220 students
Marbella Las Chapas is located in Marbella's most prestigious school: Colegio Alboran. Here campers have a wide variety of sports fields and courts, playgrounds, big green areas, a horseback riding school, a swimming pool, a soccer field, and light-filled classrooms at their disposal.
The camp is located amid rolling green hills just a few miles from the city of Marbella, in a breathtaking natural park surrounded by a beautiful garden. The beach is less than a 15-minute walk away. Marbella is known as a jet-setters' destination because it’s surrounded by beautiful natural parks, Andalusia’s best beaches, and cosmopolitan cities. What more could you ask for?
- School surrounded by gardens, green areas, and vegetation
- Beaches in walking distance
- Sports fields, swimming pool, tennis, basketball and handball courts, soccer fields
- Common areas, rock climbing wall, horseback riding school
- First-class facilities for playing soccer, tennis, and paddle tennis, with golf and horseback riding facilities on campus
Stay in a spacious room for 8-10 students.
All rooms are equipped with bunk beds, closets, and air conditioning.