Student Services in Latin America
Get to know the extra services available to make your Spanish course in Latin America more comfortable on these pages:
You'll also enjoy...
- Individual counseling and assessment of your needs
- An orientation folder on the first day of class with practical information about the city and the school
- An administrative office at every school
- Combine your language studies at two or more destinations
- U.S. university credits for several institutions
- Internet and e-mail access.
- A well-stocked library at each school
- Cultural activities 3-5 times per week. These can include: dance lessons, cooking demonstrations, guest lecturers, slide shows, movies, theatre nights, happy hours, etc.
- Free receipt of faxes and the ability to send faxes for a small fee
- Some sort of refreshment room or open kitchen in the school