Tennis at Summer Camp
Optional regular tennis program: 12 hours / two-week session
Summer camp tennis in Spain is suitable for all levels. In Marbella, students take lessons at El Casco, a nearby tennis school. Students at the Madrid Marqués de la Ensenada Camp receive their lessons on-site or at the nearby university’s sports facilities.
Summer Camps with Tennis
- Barcelona Summer Camp
- Madrid Summer Camp
- Marbella Albergue Summer Camp
- Marbella Alborán Summer Camp
- Marbella Alemán Summer Camp
- Salamanca Summer Camp
Signing up for Tennis
- Due to scheduling conflicts, students who enroll in summer camp tennis in Spain may not always be able to participate in all of the other camp activities.
- Tennis program spaces are limited, so we encourage parents to register their child as soon as possible to reserve a spot
- You must book and pay for the summer tennis program at least two weeks before the student’s arrival
- Campers can only take 1 optional sport per two-week camp period
- Once the student’s tennis program has started, cancellations are not permitted