Swimming at Summer Camp
Optional summer swimming program: 8 hours/ two-week session
Available for beginners only.
Want to learn how to swim or perfect your strokes? The summer camp swimming program is designed for campers who want to get wet with four hours per week of pooltime and those who sign up for swimming sports camp will be in the water far more!
Summer Camps with Swimming
Signing up for Swimming
- Due to scheduling conflicts, students who enroll in summer camp swimming may not always be able to participate in all of the other camp activities.
- Swimming spaces are limited, so we encourage parents to register their child as soon as possible to reserve a spot
- You must book and pay for swimming at least two weeks before the student’s arrival
- Campers can only take 1 optional sport per two-week camp period
- Once the student’s summer swimming program has started, cancellations are not permitted