Optional summer paddleball program: 12 hours/ two-week session
The sport of paddleball arrived in Spain fairly recently, and it has grown in popularity with such speed that it is now one of the preferred activities of young Spaniards. To reflect this popularity, ENFOREX has scheduled lessons into our program at El Casco sports club in Marbella.
Students take 50 minute lessons, 6 times a week, with a maximum of 4 students per group when signing up for paddleball as an optional sport. Campers who elect the paddleball sports camp will have 15 lessons per week.
Summer Camps with Paddleball Lessons
- Marbella Albergue Summer Camp
- Marbella Alborán Summer Camp
- Marbella Alemán Summer Camp
- Madrid Summer Camp
- Malaga Summer Camp
- Salamanca Summer Camp
Signing up for Paddleball Lessons
- Due to scheduling conflicts, students who enroll in summer paddleball may not always be able to participate in all of the other camp activities.
- Paddleball spaces are limited, so we encourage parents to register their child as soon as possible to reserve a spot
- You must book and pay for paddleball at least two weeks before the student’s arrival
- Campers can only take 1 optional sport per two-week camp period
- Once the student’s summer paddleball program has started, cancellations are not permitted