Summer Camp Golf
Optional summer golf program: 18 hours/ two-week session
Marbella is a golfer’s paradise and the surrounding area is often referred to as the "Costa del Golf" (Golf coast), so where better to begin playing or improve your game? We take our students to a wonderful course 4 days a week for 2.5 hour sessions when choosing golf as an optional sport and those on the sports camp program will be on the green for three times as long.
Equipment (clubs and balls) are provided by the clubhouse.
Summer Camps with Golf
Signing up for Golf
- Due to scheduling conflicts, students who enroll in summer camp golf may not always be able to participate in all of the other camp activities.
- Golf program spaces are limited, so we encourage parents to register their child as soon as possible to reserve a spot
- You must book and pay for summer golf camp at least two weeks before the student’s arrival
- Campers can only take 1 optional sport per two-week camp period
- Once the student’s golf has started, cancellations are not permitted