Learn Spanish in Sosua
Our Spanish school lies in the city’s eastern section, “El Batey.” It’s just a short walk from here to the city center and to Sosua’s principal beach. Our grounds are covered by tropical trees providing natural shade on 4 terraces, where outdoor classes can be held. Both Dominican students studying German or English and international students studying the Spanish language socialize, relax and practice languages in our outdoor garden, equipped with comfortable lounge chairs and a ping pong table. Indoors classrooms are simple and cozy. Additionally, a communal, open-door kitchen adds to the center’s familial atmosphere. The school is equipped with computers for free internet access, as well as wi-fi for those who bring their own laptops.
- Minimum age: 16 (with letter of permission from parents or guardians).
- Partner school
- In the "El Batey" part of town
- Short walk from the center of town as well as from the main beach
- Indoor classrooms as well as 4 terraces / outdoor classrooms
- Kitchen area
- Computers with free internet access as well as wi-fi