Learn Spanish in Santiago de Chile
Our Spanish school in Chile is set in a historic, well preserved building. The environment is professional yet friendly -- perfect for studying and learning, but also a nice place to spend your free time. It's the kind of setting where everyone knows each other and you'll quickly make new friends from all over the world.
- Minimum age: 16 years old
- Partner school
- In Providencia, one of Santiago's nicest neighborhoods
- Set between two main streets, where you can easily catch any means of transport
- Two important subway stations only three blocks away
- Many bus lines run nearby
- Historic but well preserved building in the typical regional style.
- 7 classrooms plus a multimedia room with flat screen TV, DVD and audio system.
- Kitchen with fridge, microwave and a water dispenser (hot & cold).
- Meeting room with a lounge and bar area (to be used during breaks and free time) where coffee, tea and cookies are available at all times.
- Computer Room with free Internet access for the students.
- Front and back yards with relaxing sitting areas between trees and plants where students can do their homework or simply enjoy their free time