Spanish Language School in Malaga
Enforex Malaga is at home in a typical Andalusian building with spacious classrooms with natural light, library and computers in common areas with internet access. Enjoy swimming in our pool between and after classes, which is surrounded by a wonderful garden. Best yet – the beach is just a few steps away! The neighborhood is perfect for students as it is full of the necessities - restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, banks, gas stations, etc.
- Minimum student age: 14 years old.
- Schedule: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.*
*All schools open at 8 a.m. on Mondays
- Across the street from the beach
- 10 minute bus ride from the city center; there is a bus stop right at the school's entrance
- Numerous markets, shops, pharmacies, restaurants and bars in the vicinity
- In the center of Malaga.
- Next to the Carmen Thyssen Museum.
- A 10 minute bus ride or walk to the best beaches of Malaga with a bus stop right outside the school.
- Numerous markets, museums, shops, pharmacies, restaurants and bars in the vicinity.
- An incredible centuries-old palace
- 18 spacious classrooms
- Computer rooms with Internet access
- Wi-Fi (wireless access throughout the school)
- Video room
- Spacious common areas
- Wheelchair access
NadiaAn unforgettable two weeks at Enforex, Marbella! I would like to thank all the teachers (Andrea, Raul and Jose) for their positive spirit, amazing lessons and high professionalism. I will miss our lessons! With best wishes, Nadia
Ameli My first day at Enforex was pretty hectic with the day beginning with a level test. There were a lot of people from around the world there and most only spoke their native language which I didn't understand. My first class was interesting yet difficult because I didn't understand everything.
RebeccaMy Spanish classes in Madrid are also definitely starting to make an improvement on my Spanish too and I’m feeling more and more confident every day, although I think it will take a few more weeks before I’m completely comfortable talking to the natives. The Enforex School is great and all the material we use is very helpful so most of the time it doesn’t even feel like I’m learning when I actually am!
Rachael I am coming to the end of my first month of Spanish courses in Madrid and I am really happy with how they have gone so far. I feel like I am definitely making progress. A language course is definitely something I would consider doing for any extended period of time that I spend in the country, and I would recommend it to anyone. What I like most about the classes is that they don’t feel like classes at all because they are made fun!