Marketing Jobs with Enforex
If interested, lease send your CV, cover letter and a recent photograph to email@example.com. Specify the position you are applying for in the title of the email.
- Design and produce Web banners.
- Design and lay out printed brochures, client manuals, and other corporate communications
- Lay out e-newsletters.
- Collaborate to design and produce print and Web ads, posters, and Web pages
- Design customer reply forms.
- Lay out, prepare and send HTML e-marketing e-mails.
- Student studying graphic design or Web design.
- Knowledge of Quark, Photo Shop, basic HTML, MS Office (Word, Outlook; Excel).
- Knowledge of Flash a plus.
- Ability to design and produce Web banners.
- Languages: English language skills, intermediate or above required. Spanish, intermediate level or above preferred.
- Other languages a plus: German, French, Swedish, Portuguese, Polish, Dutch.
- Attention to detail.
- One FREE intensive Spanish course (2 weeks). Possibility of incorporation in the department.
Marketing & Sales Internship
- Create, edit and update contacts in Enforex ’s database and information system.
- Create new agency agreements.
- Send informational material to agents (brochures and price lists).
- Database maintenance.
- Communications by email, phone or mail with present or potential partners/agencies.
- Weekly (control) list with delays in payments from agencies.
- Questionnaires from agencies.
- Translations (German, English, Spanish).
- Check supervisor’s emails while he is out of office.
- Search for replacement intern and help in screening.
- Special projects at the descretion of your supervisor
- STUDENT preferably studying business, marketing or tourism.
- Native German speaker.
- Principal language used in communication with clients and making reports: English.
- Preferred language for internal communications within Enforex: Spanish.
- Attention to detail.
- Up-beat, confident and positive manner, especially when speaking over the phone to clients and contacts.
- Ability to express ideas in a clear and organized manner, both in written and oral communication.
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks.
- Ability to think in terms of "final objective(s)" when performing the tasks and projects asked of you.
- Basic knowledge of basic MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- One FREE intensive course (2 weeks). Possibility of incorporation in the department.