Commercial Jobs with Enforex
Please send your CV, cover letter and a recent photograph to email@example.com. Specify the position you are applying for in the title of the email.
- Internet searches for potential clients/partners within certain target market groups. The principal target market is academic institutions (universities, colleges and high schools, etc.) Other target markets are study-abroad travel agencies, publishers, study abroad guides, etc.
- Communications by email, phone or mail with present or potential partners/clients.
- Special / Extra projects from supervisor or the director of the USA & Canada commercial division (may be related to Internet advertising, for example).
- Edit and update contacts in Enforex’s main database.
- Make reports of investigations or projects carried out.
- Coordinate/communicate with other staff regarding on-going projects.
- Constantly keep direct supervisor informed of your progress on tasks and projects assigned.
- Academic credit and student transcripts: Communicate between the student requiring academic credit, his/her home institution and the Enforex school he/she attends, review student evaluation forms and transcripts and send student transcripts to home institutions.
- Mailings – individual and mass (by various delivery methods).
- Sending out brochures and mailings.
- Building of various databases and doing required research.
- Assistance in arranging business trips.
- Check supervisor’s email while (s)he is away from the office.
- Search for replacement intern and help in screening.
- STUDENT preferably studying business, marketing or tourism
- Principal language used in communication with clients and making reports: English
- Preferred language for internal communications within Enforex: Spanish
- Attention to detail.
- Up-beat, confident and positive manner, especially when speaking over the phone to clients and contacts.
- Ability to express ideas in a clear and organized manner, both in written and oral communication.
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks.
- Ability to think in terms of "final objective(s)" when performing the tasks and projects asked of you.
- Basic knowledge of basic MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook.)
- One FREE intensive course (2 weeks). Possibility of incorporation in the department.